Friday, April 25, 2014

Fuck.

Workout starts tomorrow.

Shit just got real.

I hate that part. The part where you have to fucking do something.

The part where you say... "Hey bitch, win or die."
And you say... "Is dying really so bad? Dying is easy... and they have cake."
Then the other voice says, "You lazy fucking piece of shit! Move your fucking ass!"

There are other voices too. Most of them are also pissed.

So tomorrow I reboot my workout.
I've been dabbling for 2 months.
I always gain when I start a workout...
"Yeah, because the bitch wasn't trying HARD enough! Outpace it dumbass!"
Ok, ok...
Shit. That's why I'm here. To out pace it.

Well I have to go. Loverboy and I have business.
Nothing too exciting.

That reminds me of a proana bdsm friend I had back in the day.
Don't remember her name.
I miss all of my old ana friends.
Scarlet is the only one I found that I recognize.
She's a sweetie and in her story of the last year or so... it sounds a lot like mine.
(http://transparentbeauty.blogspot.com/)
The rest who knows... worse, recovered, thin, fat, lost to time.
But I do miss them and wonder.
I should never have left.

If I hadn't left, I wouldn't be back.

Peace, love, and fabulous fucks,

~AnnaStellA

No comments:

Post a Comment