Saturday, April 26, 2014

The Plan - Day One

Don't eat.
Sounds easy enough right?
 I started my day by juicing.

1 cabbage
10 lg carrots
1 bunch celery
1 small beet
2 lemons

It came out pretty tasty.
I had 2 shots of it.
The rest went into a pitcher to save for later.
I'll have a shot glass of it a couple times a day for vitamins.

 The diet is a liquid diet.
 I'm allowing myself veggie juice, protein shakes, water, and broth in the evening.
The broth may have lean meat added to it if needed as well as low carb veggies.
Everything else is a not allowed.

 I was doing fine today until noon when I got into an argument with a family member and headed to the refrigerator.
I wasn't hungry...
 Just something about that feeling made me seek comfort.
I don't get comfort, so I eat.
Noted.
Then I felt a bit better and wanted to eat again.
I didn't.
But the first attack I did eat about 10 olives.

I had a shot of my veggie juice for breakfast.
10 olive attack.
And a Vega Protein Smoothie for lunch (80 cal). 1287 Vega Protein Smoothie product TROPICAL 385x450px 230813 US
The Vega Protein Smoothie is actually pretty tasty.
http://myvega.com/product/protein-smoothie/
And it's completely vegan.
I'm not, but I prefer it.
So that's today so far.

1 comment:

  1. It's always weird when you see the emotional comfort food thing happen. Because you know why you're doing it, and yet you also know it doesn't really help in the long run. Maybe it has to do with brain chemicals or something. Keep up the good work babe, update!! :)

    ReplyDelete